Monday, March 13, 2017

LOVE STORY

ASSALAMUALAIKUM....

Where do I begin
To tell the story of 
How great a love can be
The sweet love story 
That is older than the sea
The simple truth about 
The love He brings to me
Where do I start


With the First hello
He gave new meaning
To this empty world of mine
There'll never be another love, another time
He came into my life and made the living fine
He fills my heart


He fills my heart 
With very special thing
With angels' songs
With wild imaginings
He fills my soul 
With so much love
That anywhere I go
I'm never lonely
With Him around
Who could be lonely
I reach for His hand 
It's always there


#the LOVE STORY is about me and him....
starting today thats only him in my story...
I dont care what people say...
Thanks....

No comments:

  bersama kita ~ ~ ~

TINGGG TONGGG !!!